The success of sowing grass is dependent on many factors. One major factor is the germination rate of the seed. Different seeds of the same grass species may germinate at very different rates. Our seeds are selectively bred for very high germination rates and go through germination tests to
ensure consistent quality.
But germination rates alone don’t ensure success every time. For the absolute optimum results, the secret is in the sowing.
- Does your lawn seem bare?
- Do you find it difficult to successfully establish?
- Do you wish you could get that luscious, green, dream lawn?
- Are you sick of having to constantly work to maintain your lawn and control weeds?
- Read on as we’re about to reveal to you the 7 secrets to successfully sowing native grasses!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.